21 November 2005 07:10
miscellaneathis was worth skimming the first half or so: Bush begins China visit by worshipping in a Christian church.
from my sister, who was ever so kind to pass this on: duck tape seals quacks (i didn't get it till i read it aloud).
—————————————————————————————
Auto response from Jenn (06.44.21): Now I lay me down to sleep. I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I die before I wake I pray the Lord my soul to take.
A prayer from my childhood...maybe just a tad morbid for a three year old. :-)
—————————————————————————————
Johnny (06.44.20): you wonder if our parents ever thought that when they were teaching it to us
Johnny (06.44.35): if not, why is it morbid for our generation and not for our parent's?
Johnny (06.45.30): or were they too close to their own parent's generation, where certaintly dying in your sleep was a much more prevalant occurance than it is now with our "wonderful amazingly advanced medical technology"
excerpt from my day:
this morning I got up just as the sun was peaking above the horizon. ...the horizon being my windowsill that is. since i have a rather high windowsill this didn't happen 'til somewhere around eight o'clock...
07:10 email me permalink / commentary (0)
