31 October 2007 15:58
I pulled out onto US41 southbound and worked my way into the middle lanes. The glitter of emergency lights ahead caught my eye even in the broad daylight so I of course paid attention to see what I could see. I was well rewarded for looking. Looking across the road I found myself staring at the bottom of side a white Honda Passport. Further observation revealed rubber skid marks staritng in my laine and sliding across two southbound lanes, a center turn lane, and two northbound lanes to end abruptly 200 feet after they started as the Passport rolled on it's right side and lay there peacefully in the third northbound lane. The vehicle appeared to have suffered no collision, no damage other than to the right hand side upon which it rested. Police and firement were standing around, and there were two empty child seats resting in the grass between the road and the sidewalk. It was an eye openener to be sure...my going theory is they swerved left to avoid a rapidly braking vehicle and were unable to recover the skid (maybe steered with the skid?). my attention was next drawn by the saleen i pulled up alongside at the next intersection. i have a short attention span.15:58 email me permalink / commentary (1)
AND HE'S BACK!!! 06 November, 2007 10:03 – Jenn Heatwole

